Donz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brain Stuff

4 posters

Go down

Brain Stuff Empty Brain Stuff

Post  sazi Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:21 am

More Brain Stuff . From CambridgeUniversity .
(Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.)

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

(( I could not believe that I cloud actually understand what I was reading .The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are ,the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem .This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!!! ))

scratch study
sazi
sazi

Character sheet
Roleplay:

Back to top Go down

Brain Stuff Empty Re: Brain Stuff

Post  kicha Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 am

drunken drunken
kicha
kicha
Admin

https://dsdoes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sri Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:28 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
sri
sri

Character sheet
Roleplay:

Back to top Go down

Post  siman Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops What a Face cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
siman
siman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum